Performance Racing Industry Trade Show in California

Just to let all Digesti on the Left Coast that the Performance Racing
Industry "West" trade show is going on at the Sacramento Convention Center
Fri. 12/3 and Sat. 12/4.

Entrance to the show is "for the trade only" and is free. (All you need is a
business card) And those of you with fancy-schmancy printers to do fake
business cards to get in be advised: Gosh, that would be *wrong*.

Anyway, I'll be with my client in booth 1133 if'n any Alfista wants to say
"Hey".

- -Joe from reasonably sunny SoFla, currently between Alfae but looking