Re: GTV-6 5X98 Wheels?

Anyone know of a common make/model where I could get cheap steel wheels to
put on a GTV6 parts car?

I would like to get something from the local junk yard to put on a parts car
(not drivable) so I can remove the stock alloy wheels.  The size is not
important as long as I can push or tow the parts car.  Is this 5x98 size
correct?

I once found a space saver spare from an unknown American econo-box that did
just the trick but I can't recall where I got it from.  Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!