Re: spending too much on our Milano?

Hi Peter,

	I don't think you can get someone to buy your car at $4K.
Because a Verde is about $5.5K and so is a 164 Base. My car with
the 3.0, minor suspension mods, average interior and body is
probably worth about $3K. Definitely not one of the better
Milanos out there. So there is no reason for me to sell it. In
fact, when I (hopefully) get another car next year (maybe an
Infiniti G20t :) ), I may even turn my Milano into an AROSC race
class car.
	As for the transmission and clutch, try visiting APE and pick
out a good transmission from them. I think a good used tranny and
a reconditioned clutch would cost about $700. What you can do is
have your old clutch disc relined with kevlar and rebalance the
assembly locally (I rebalanced mine in Belmont for $80). Labor
would probably cost about $500 to swap in the tranny. Swapping
the clutch yourself will save you a bundle.

Good luck.

Zamani