spending too much on our Milano?

Looking for some sage advice (the only kind allowed on the digest, right??)
about what to do next with our 1987 Platinum.

It needs a clutch, the second gear synchro is going, one of the axle seals is
shot, the headliner needs replacing, and the sunroof needs a little life
support.

The car has 80k miles on it and is very clean. I put the Shankle Sport
suspension on it, which was a good whack in $$$'s. Some regular maintenance
has also drained the bank account. The car is reliable, but the little
expenses add up.

So for the work I'd want done (clutch, new 1st, 2nd and maybe 3rd synchros,
axle seal, headliner fixed and sunroof) I am probably nearing another $3k
whack. There is no way in hell I'll get my money out of this car. So here are
my options:

1.  Cut my losses and sell the car as is (best case $4k for the car?).
2. Just do the clutch and drive it as is.
3. Do all the work. Drive the heck out of it. How long will it last before
the next $$$ whack?

The car is a blast to drive. It is my primary commuter car (I've put 20k
miles on it in the last 12 months). I've been driving the GTV while I sort
this all out, which is not a bad deal as it is incredibly fun and reliable.

Thanks and happy thanksgiving to all the Yanks!
Peter Lundquist
Burlingame CA
1969 GTV
1987 Milano Platinum