Natural rev limiters

1.500 sounds a bit too low for an alfisti doesn't it? For an example, I need more than
2.000 rpm's to eaven start my 1300 ti and the best thing in my giulia is really that
6.000 rpm equals just the normal cruising speed or say 100 km/h. And what sounds! On
the other hand it has enough torque to drive 40 km/h with 4th gear, which is a bit too
much than it should, I know, but rather fun. (Still, I will retune the timings to
original shape some day...) Just press the pedal! :)
Antti Korhonen
1969 Giulia 1300 t.i. and many others