Re:164 Remote

I second the checking the LED in the remote.  I went to lunch one day, the
remote worked on the way out, and not on the way back.  The battery was
relatively new, so I knew it was a serious problem.  Turned out the LED was
"cold soldered" (no melting of solder to wire) and had come loose.  20
minutes to diagnose the problem, and 5 minutes to fix it with the soldering
iron when I got home.

John Justus
1995 164Q
1971 1750 GT Veloce (not just my best , but THE BEST)

End of alfa-digest V7 #1178