Re: WANTED: spider oil pan

thanks to all who responded to my dilemma with the newer spider's oil pan
(for the record my sister's daily driver - the car, not the pan).  below
are a few, appreciated  suggestions from  other digesters.  from my
initial look, it seemed like one motor mount was broken, but i was ass.
in addition, there's is a small amount of oil leaking from the sump, so
i'd immediately say it's cracked except it looks a bit dirty (could the
gasket have started to leak without me noticing it?).  the sump guard is
bent upward, but the rattling i mentioned earlier is more of a
significant vibration at 3000rpm, so probably not from this alone.  i
haven't had the time to invest thus far, so i will keep you posted.

to all those that replied with the oil pan's they're selling, let me say
thanks and i'll have to verify i need it first.

the rattling is probably the sump hitting the sump guard.  straighten the
sump guard before you start changing motor mounts.

      ascher@domain.elided