'fetta parts

Hello,

I hope you still have the parts that I saw on the AD today.  I'm
driving my Alfetta without bumpers,  can't stand those US spec
boat anchors.  I also have a GTV-6 for which I would like to have
euro bumpers.  I am also interested in the euro cams and Michelins
for my Alfetta.  Please let me know how much you want for each
of the parts, general condition of cams and bumpers, and how much
tread is on the tires.

Thanks!

Kathy Jo
Alfetta