164 Gears and stuff

Over the last few mornings when the outside temperature has been about 1-2
degrees Celsius, the gearbox feels as if it is full of treacle, and is hard
to change gear until everything is fully warmed up.  The gearbox oil was
replaced about 30,000 miles ago, I assume that it is time to replace it
again, but why would it go off so quickly.

Second problem, the interior light no longer switch on when a door is opened,
but work ok when manually switched on.  Where is the switch (or fuse) that
operates the lights when a door is opened.

Third problem, the bottom part of the radiator and bottom hose is
substantially colder than the rest of the radiator.  I flushed the coolant
system twice about a month ago because the temperature gauge was beginning to
read about 10 degrees lower than normal when driving.

Steve
164 TS
Cumbria UK