Fi pump needed

Hi all ,

I've just aquired a 74 spider that needs some help , and the first thing
to do was change the fluids and filters . The oil was a mix of about 50%
gas , and 50% oil , so it looks like I'm in the market for a Spica pump .
Any one out there have a good used one for sale ? How long before the
74's become smog exempt in California . Did I read that Dr. Paul
Tinney(sp?) was posting ? Isn't he the grinch ? If so, it's nice to have
him back . If not , come on back .

Don Coulter
86 Graduate
74 Spider ( Want to trade for a GTV ? )