Re: The Alfa Annual Online! - mamma mia!!

> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:59:00 EST
> From: LAXXER24@domain.elided
> Subject: The Alfa Annual Online!
>
> They're Back!!!!!!
>     The Alfa Annual, the best in Alfa Romeo world-wide club coverage, is now
> available online!  Visit www.caroc.com/alfaannual to find both volumes of the
> essential guide for all Alfisti world wide.  With 100 pages of pure Alfisti
> excitement, more than 250 high quality pictures, and more than 35 world-wide
> clubs represented in each volume, you can't be a true Alfa lover without
> them.  Order now to get yours before the holidays; makes a great gift for any
> car guy or girl.

mamma mia!!!!
ten years old boring magazins,
as interesting as a last week's newspaper.
is someone cleaning his cellar???

I still have some bundles of these unsalable magazins here -
should I clean my cellar too?? -
this project was a nice idea, unfortunately made by the wrong people
with a wrong conception. impossible to sell.
sorry, Lee, but now you should know that I was right.
:-))))

Ciao. Ty.
Jochen Tydecks. Germany.
http://www.tybrainstorm.de