re: 164S vs. SVT Contour vs. Jetta w/VR6

hi henry, ewe said:
>I'm going to be replacing my Verde in the near future and these are some of
>the cars that I'm considering.  (164S vs. SVT Contour vs. Jetta w/VR6) Anyone
>have any experiences with direct comparisons?  Any thoughts?
===============================
keep the werde.  a 3-series bmw, or an a4 audi quattro are the only cars
comparable to the milano, imho.  the cars ewe mention are all adequate, mebbe
even nice, but *no* fwd car compares to the feel of a milano.

one person's opinion,

doug s.
'72 de tomaso pantera
'78 ducati darmah
'86 alfa gtv6 - 3.0 shankle-ized bastard
'88 alfa milano werde - 's'-cams/kirshtein ecu/afm
'92 alfa 164L - fambly van
'95 buell s2 - '99-spec motor