re: Pirelli P6000

I just fitted Goodyear F1's onto my 1992 Spider.  What an awesome tyre.
These are the directional units. However he standard 185/60 14's are a
slightly lower profile than other makes (Michelin MXV's previously) & this
lowers the ground clearance by some margin.  This also seems to lower the
cars centre of gravity too & it is something I am only too willing to put up
with.

With Bilsteins fitted, she is handeling like a kart!! ;-)

(Leather interior completed too - look for pics on web site soon)

Sean Wainer