Pirelli P6000

I have a set of these in 195/65 x 15 V rated size on my 164. I love these
tires. they are like the P6 but much grippier, especially in the wet. They
whine a little on the rear of my 164 which may be toe in noise, but the
tread is fairly aggressive for a sports touring tire so is probably a
little noisy. For a GTV however, if I recall my last ride in one, the tire
noise will not likely put you off!

I have no Dunlop experience. The factory tire on my 164 was the
disappointing Goodyear NCT, hard and not grippy, quiet though (big deal). I
had P6 on my SAAB 9000 Turbo, they were great tires for their day, and
foolishly replaced them with Michelin MXV4s, a vile tire. The Michelins
were good for the first two seasons, then the rubber went hard and they are
useless no season tires now. Worse still, they won't wear out!

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner