Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 11/14/1999 7:33:10 PM Central Standard Time,
bjanesi@domain.elided writes:

<< Subj:     Re: 164 wheels and hub concentric
 Date:  11/14/1999 7:33:10 PM Central Standard Time
 From:  bjanesi@domain.elided
 To:    AlfaNeely@domain.elided
 CC:    alfa-digest@domain.elided

 On Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:25:45 EST AlfaNeely@domain.elided writes:
 >     If the 164 uses hub concentric wheels, it is the only Alfa I have
 > ever  heard of that does!
 The 164 provides for the use of hub-centric wheels.  The factory wheels
 and any after-market wheel I would ever use or recommend are hub-centric.

 > I would not allow anyone to sell me 5 x 100 mm  wheels to
 > put on a 5 x 98 mm bolt pattern Alfa!
 I once thought the same way.  However, the combination of hub-centric
 wheels and floating seats on the bolts provide for a perfectly safe and
 centered wheel.

 Brad Anesi
 '91 Project 164Q 5-speed