164 squeaks

I've been working on my '91 164S suspension and have this ANNOYING, DRIVE
YOU CRAZY, WHAT AN OLD CAR squeak.
It appears to be coming from the rear trailing arms.  I've replaced both
rear trailing arms thinking the bushing had gone bad but the squeaking
persists.
Question:
Should I lube the area where the trailing arm bushing attaches to the body
of the car or should I crank on the bolt which passes through the trailing
arm to try to keep the bushing from rotating at all (which I think is the
cause of the squeak)

Robert