Re: 164 wheels and hub concentric

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999 03:25:45 EST AlfaNeely@domain.elided writes:
>     If the 164 uses hub concentric wheels, it is the only Alfa I have
> ever  heard of that does!
The 164 provides for the use of hub-centric wheels.  The factory wheels
and any after-market wheel I would ever use or recommend are hub-centric.

> I would not allow anyone to sell me 5 x 100 mm  wheels to
> put on a 5 x 98 mm bolt pattern Alfa!
I once thought the same way.  However, the combination of hub-centric
wheels and floating seats on the bolts provide for a perfectly safe and
centered wheel.

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed