Valve Stem seals

Greetings,

I would be interested in the digest members opinion on whether it is a good
idea to put valve stem seals on the exhaust valve stems as well as the inlet
vaves ( 2 litre motor)
I am getting a variety of opinions from local Alfisti ranging from "you have
to do it" to "It's a waste of time/harmfull"

Saw a bright yellow Guila Super style Station Wagon zipping up the
expressway between Sydney and Newcastle (Australia) last week. Any
Australian Alfisti know anything about the vehicle. Never seen one before
myself.

Just painted my Spider on the weekend. It's in an 80's Alfa Yellow  colour.
(Giallo) Looks absolutely stunning but don't look at it for too long or you
will burn the retina of your eyeballs. Now to put it back together.

Regards
Marty Wilson
Newcastle Australia