October Alfa Owner posted

The sampler of October issue of the Alfa Owner magazine has been
posted to the AROC-USA web site at http://www.aroc-usa.org.

In this issue:
        The cover shot by Darren Besic is of "Bonnie" the
Bonneville Land Speed Record holding Kreines/Besic Alfa Spider at
speed on the salt flats during the August, 1999 Speed Week.
        The feature article is an interesting history piece
entitled "Flying Saucers at Le Mans, 1953" by Allen Smith.
        The Events page and those ever popular Classified Ads
have been updated.

New members welcome!!

AROC-USA supports the Alfa Digest. See our ad on the AD Home
Page.

Special thanks to Rich Welty for letting me use his mail server
to post to the Alfa Digest until my server has corrected his mail
service.

Enjoy,
Bernie
AROC-USA Web Master