Re: 1750 vs. 2000

Well, I think Wes Ingram might have a few choice words on this subject.
;=) I happen to like the 1750 as well, but I believe the 2000 can be made
to produce more power. The thing about the early 1750's is, you really
don't have to do much to them to get impressive performance. They were
spec'd at 130 BHP. When Horst Kwech finally dropped the GTA from Trans-Am
competition, I believe it was a steel-bodied 1750 GTV that replaced it.
Obviously it was a full-race motor, but I also remember reading that he
said the 1750 took less development than the 1600 of the GTA.