ER: Milano speakers

Dan wants to improve the door speakers in his Milano.  Yes, Dan, I have 6
1/2" rounds in my door panels and they almost bolted right up.  5 1/4"
rounds will definitely bolt in.  My speakers are three-way so I had to shim
them out for the tweeters/midrange to clear the panel.  If you're using
woofers they'll likely fit right in.  The location of 'em still sucks, but
your only option there is add-on panels to move them forward of the seats a
bit.

I wish I had rigged 6x9s in the back as bass is lacking - and I'm not
looking for earth-shaking bass either.

Chris
164 Sportivo
164 Lusso