K&N Filter (Cone)/Spider Wanted

Jorge Asked:
>By the way, can any engineer out there could calculate the surface of a cone
>vs the surface of the flat panel minus the triangular area (not very useful)
>covered by the AFM?

I'm studying to be a mechanical engineer at Kettering University (Formerly
General Motors Institute) and I'm also work as an engineer at Illinois Tool
Works.  I can calculate that for you, if someone could give me the dimensions.

Also, I do not own an Alfa now, but I am looking to buy a Spider.  I live
in Chicago, but go to school in Flint, Michigan, so if anyone has a Spider
for sale in any of these two areas, send me an email.  Please remember that
I am on a college budget, so please don't send me info on your show winning
$15,000, mint condition Alfa.  Thanks a lot.

Matt
swid5830@domain.elided