Re: nuts under hood

This type of nut is commonly used on suspension parts where a cotter pin
is usually fitted. Some parts use self-locking nuts. If you check all the
suspension bits you had replaced, and they all have their own nuts, then
just toss these in the "extra parts" pile all Alfas seem to have. They've
probably been rattling around under the hood since the work was done.

Good ASCII art, BTW.