re: Spider warning lights

Sid,

	My '86 Spider does the some thing.  It happens alot when I've got lots
of electrical appliances on; wipers, radio, heater fan, cappuccino
machine.  I'm guessing that a fluctuation in the voltage is making the
ECU think you've just started the car and is checking the sensors.  I
try to just ignore the lights....

	Bruce