Milano seat fabric & shifters

The Recaro seat fabric is 'Monza'.  I had ordered seat bottoms from Automat
on Long Island a few years ago.  If you want their # call 1-800 info, they
should have it.

To all late V6 & Milano owners with the 'monkey link' shifter
mechanism.....If you shifter has more than a little slop REPLACE all the
bushings, joints, & levers under the car.  The parts cost $50-$70.  Use a
good quality waterproof grease (do not use anti-seize) and enjoy goodness
every day!  The shifter becomes nice and precise.  I can't tell you enough
how good this is, and since you shift all the time you'll REALLY love it.  I
can't for the life of me figure what the road testers of the time complained
about.

Now no one can complain about bad shifters!!!!!!!  RIGHT.!?

Have a FANTASTIC day.
CJ