Ferrari Fuel Injection Problem

HI is there anyone who can help? I have a 1983 308 QV Ferrari whihc has Bosch
K-Jetronic injection with Lambda and about a month ago it started acting up.
The car starts fine the first time and runs a little rough. If I turn it off
it doesn't want to restart and I have to crank it repeatedly for about five
to ten minutes while holding the gas pedal to the floor and it belches to
life like it's extremely flooded (I think). Sometimes I just end up stranded.
Now if the car sits for a full 8 hour day I can get in and it restarts
without a problem. It was recommended that I change the cold start injector
and I did but with no results... same problem... Any help or advice would be
appreciated as this car is eating me alive in maintenance bills. Please
respond to dmer@domain.elided

Thanks,
Ben
dmer@domain.elided

P.S. To anyone who responded to all my alfa parts for sale I have been out of
twon and am sorting the messages and will be back with you in the next day or
so.

Thanks again.