156 owners on the digest

Looking at Dave Websters posting I'm glad to see a 156 owner appearing
on the digest. For the most part they seem to ignore the standard
'old' Alfa drivers on the road, never had one wave to me yet.
Hopefully as the second hand supply increases and the price comes
down more enthusiasts will get their hands on one!! I wonder if we
will all be talking about the 156 version of the stepper motor or why
the sunroof sticks as it closes. Hopefully the 156 will have some
idiosyncrasies which make ownership the adventure that we all
associate with the marque!
Mike Salter