AROO Swap meet & track day

Listen,
If you want a good time this weekend, why not head out to Portland Oregon
and join your friends at AROO.  On Saturday, Oct 23 We are hosting a day
at Portland International Raceway (the Cart and LeMans cars run on this track)
Tech inspection starts at 7:30 am and mandatory drivers meeting is around 9:00 am
Here is the deal of the year:  Come out on Saturday, bring an Alfa,  join AROO
and you will have over 2 hours of track time for around $50.00.
We also have a thing called FAST TOURS.  These are fast laps around the track behind
a professional driver in a pace car.  No roll bar necessary.  You get an easy orientation to PIR
about 30 minutes of track time for $20.00.  This is great for older Alfas and spiders w/out a bar.
	Sunday is the Swap Meet at The Import Garage located at 1800 S.E.
Martin Luther King Blvd.  Starts at 9:00 am and runs to about 1 or 2 PM.  Everything from models
to cars to parts to books to T-shirts will be available.  So if you have some  parts, books, memorabilia,
e-wives, etc. to sell; or you want to find that Auto Delta part you have been hunting for for the last 20 years,
hey man, we'd like to see you there.
Questions?  you can reach me at ddahh@domain.elided
Doug Klein AROO