WANTED: Milano in good condition

We are saving to start a family and are looking sell our current car for a
good Milano Gold or Verde with lower miles, alloys, leather, maint.
records/history.  May consider for partial trade on nice 1994 Volvo 850
Turbo, loaded and with extended FULL (that's bumper to bumper) warranty to be
transferred with car.  Preferably in the Oregon/Washington region. If
interested, please send information to both the following emails:
SandC994@domain.elided   --and--  cfinks@domain.elided

Chris Finks
Portland, OR
1984 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce