Re: 156 owners on the digest

The current range of Alfa's are very popular in the UK. I think Alfa
Romeos sales figures have improved by 60% over the last year. This to my
mind has introduced a new breed of owner. This owner is not yet aware of
the following in Alfa's. Overtime the secondhand owners will be the ones
that are to be found in newsgoups of this nature. I know for certain that
I have been ignored more times than I care to remember when acknowledging
the presence of a new Alfa be it GTV, 145 or 156 or dare I say 164. Hence
save embarrassment, 33's, 75's, old GTV's, some 155's and anything AROC
gets a wave..