RE: Help! Spider burning oil??

Glenn wrote:
"And while I was there, I pulled the car into my paddock spot and dropped my
plastic bag with munchies in it right behind the car. When I came back
later, the plastic bag had speckles of some black gunk on it - I had dropped
the bag right behind the ehxaust tailpipe. This stuff had shot out.
 It's sooty, more of a solid than oil - but dark in color. Could be burnt
oil, I  guess."
****
At least you know that your exhaust will last a long time thus lubricated.
:)
 Jorge