re: Convertible top repair - Graduate

	I believe that those top-to-bow tapes use contact cement to adhere them
to the top.  I do know that you use contact cement when you wrap the
tapes around the bows.  There is probably some glue/cement used by the
pros that is stronger but contact cement is easier to obtain.  I like
the original stuff - not the water based kind.

	And if the tape is ripped or torn, head on down to the a shop that
deals in convertible tops and see if they'll give or sell you some
replacement canvas to replace yours.

	Bruce