Re: manhattan shops baaa!

In a message dated 10/21/1999 13:32:36 EST, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided
writes:

<< Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:38:48 -0400
 From: "Ferdinando Di Matteo" <ferdinando.di@domain.elided>
 Subject: manhattan shops baaa!

 Anyone in their right minds will stay the hell out of any repair shop in the
 city or even close to Manhattan!
 In New Jersey you'll find Euro Tec, long time Alfa experts.  Fred Di Matteo
 AROC Technical Advisor in Fort Myers, Florida

I wouldn't write these shops off so fast, Fred. Alfa Auto Center is a strong
supporter of AROC, and a former Alfa dealer, Mazda of Great Neck, is where I
get my car serviced. They see more 164s in a month than most shops will see
in two years.  They are very capable, and I know I'm getting OEM parts unless
I suggest otherwise.