Floor Mat Clips

I once bought some Alfa floor mats from the dealer and they came with
wonderful suspender-type clips attached to U-shaped safety pins that pinned
to the carpet, clipped to the mat, and kept the floor mat from sliding up
under the gas pedal.  Oh, how I wish I had kept those clips when I sold that
car.  The old Alfa dealer says the only such clips he has now come with
Ferrari mats, and I've been unable to find them anywhere.  Does anyone know
where to find them?

steve