Re:When To Give Up

Howard,

You can throw logic at both sides of your dilemma and come up with equally
justifyable decisions.  Is the car worth $3000 to you?  Do you like the
Milano?  Are there any deficiencies you'd like to correct with a different
car?  One of my biggest complaints about my Milano was the lack of passenger
footwell heat vents.  Only you can know when to give up.  Good luck on your
decision, and don't look back once you've made it.

Lawrence Gowin
Network Engineering
Level 3 Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided