Re: AAA Small Car World (Milano transaxle)

I purchased a climate control computer for my 164 from them about 1 year
ago.  I wasn't happy with it as it was not fully functional.  They promptly
sent me another unit without making me go through the hassle of sending
back the non-working unit.  I thought that was fair and I would do business
with them again.

> Greetings, I recently was recommended to the above used parts co. in Texas
> from a writer on the Digest.  Checking by internet, their selection and
> prices are great.  My concern is maybe too great.  My suspicious mind started
> to cogitate and it occurred to me the author could be a really clever
> salesperson.  Sorry to be so nervous, but can anyone else comment on this
> co., are their parts good condition, do they honor their warranty, etc?
> thanks, bill '88Verde

Lawrence Hegarty
Montreal Quebec
91 164S   86 Spider