re: When to give up?

hi howard, re: your milano, in a nutshell, ewe said:
>Worst case I'm looking at over $3000 for a car that's worth only $3000....
>What about y'all?  When do you give up on a car?
============================
this is what ya have to ask yourself - do ewe like what have after the money has
been spent?  is there any other transportation that ewe wood like to have as
much, or more for the same, or less money?  if the 1st answer is "yes", & the
2nd is "no", than fix it.  if the other way around, then don't fix it.

or, perhaps, ewe can now afford to have that "whatever", that you've always
wanted - $$$ is not a big deal, so go for it!

ciao for now,

doug s.,
- -'til i can afford that bmw z3 m-coupe, (w/the latest euro-head) i'll keep
fixing my gtwe6!
- -'til i can afford that bmw m3 4-door, i'll keep fixing my werde!
- -'til i can afford anything w/200+hp, rwd (or awd), a manual trans, and as much
room as a 164L,  i'll keep fixing my 164L!
- -'til i can afford that ferrari 355 or 360, i'll keep fixing my pantera!