Alfa servicing in Ventura area

Hi All

Just returning to the Alfa Digest after a 12 month absence after moving
from bonny Scotland to California and need some advice about owning
an Alfa in this area.
I was wondering if there was anybody reading the digest who may know
of places to get Alfas repaired and serviced in the Simi Valley - Thousand
Oaks
area of Ventura County.
I know there is Alfa Ricambi in Glendale but thought someone might know of
something
closer.

I'm now in the market again for an Alfa as my 12 month affair with a Mazda
Miata ended
rather abruptly this Saturday when someone decided to use my part of the
road while turning
into a shopping plaza.....grrrr.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Matt

- --
Matthew Philpott
Nortel Networks      "It's not who wins or loses that counts,
Simi Valley                  it's who keeps score."
(805)-577-2228                    - Solomon Short -
ESN 495-2228