Re: top renewal product

Bergie wrote:

"In the back there is an ad for "Hood Reviver" by Renovo. 1 ltr
can 29.95 pounds sterling or whatever + 3.95 p&p.Re colors and
conditions tops."

These guys (or a near clone) had a booth at last June's National Alfa Day (UK).  He had some
samples of treated bits of top, and for me the most convincing thing was that his samples did *not* look perfect on close
inspection.  They did look pretty good.  I didn't want to lug cans of dye home with me,
but I now see from their web page that they ship to the US.  Very tempting.

Maybe someone else who was at the same even can confirm or deny that this was the same company.

- - David