RE: a/c leaking in my milano

> Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:29:58 -0700
> From: Gabe <gabq@domain.elided>
> Subject: a/c leaking in my milano
>
> I have an 87 Milano silver with 46,000 miles.  It's finally summer here
> in San Francisco, so I've been using the a/c more.  Today I noticed my
> carpet on the driver's side being wet.  What's going on?

	I doubt it's the a/c leaking, more likely the drain tube from the
heater box is blocked underneath the car with dirt.
	This tube exits near the right hand torsion bar and should be clear
to give a way out for water forming from condensation on the a/c matrix.  If
it's blocked, the water builds up and eventually overflows into the footwell
- - especially noticable when cornering.

	Roger Mein

	1990 Alfa 75 3.0 Cloverleaf
	1977 Alfasud ti 1186cc