More about air grate color

A few days ago I asked whether the air grate on a mid-80's Spider (or
anything recent) should be black or match body color. Well, the vote is in,
and the answer is...

Either.

Authoritative responses were evenly split, so I guess the choice is up to me.
I have seen it both ways, and don't know which I like better. I want to be as
original as I can, but I seem to have flexibility in this trivial pursuit.

Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate the input.

Bob Rice
Tampa
86 Spider