top renewal product

Just ran across this ad in Thoroughbred and Classic, the British auto
magazine--In the back there is an ad for "Hood Reviver" by Renovo. 1 ltr
can 29.95 pounds sterling or whatever + 3.95 p&p.Re colors and
conditions tops. Black, Dk Blue or brown. Supposedly recommended by the
MG Owners Club. Not for vinly tops.

WWW.renovointernational.com

This is in response to a post I saw on the digest.

I've not tried it, don't know anything about it, but believe I would try
it if my top was fading.

Bill Bergman