Original Alfa Owner's Manuals and Checkbooks

I want to thank everyone who responded to the manuals F.S. There was a
good response. Unfortunately a deal was made right away. I had some
email rejects and could not reach some of the ones who responded. Sorry
I had only one copy each available, as I remember how long I looked for
the original for my GTV. Three years after I bought it (I bought a nice
xerox copy from Centerline but it wasn't quite the same as having the
"original") I finally located one.

Anyway, I checked out the website of our fellow digester Vito and that
is a great looking website. Now to find a picture that does her justice.
Not that I don't have too many shots already.

Bergie
NKYDNKY
'89 spider