RE: Milano ABS help needed

Kit Redwine writes
<<He (Wes Ingram) is checking into a rumor that some Saab ABS pumps may be
compatible and I thought I heard once from a digesti that certain Passat
pumps might work as well.  Does anyone have any info about this?>>

Kit
I am certainly no guru, but I believe my previous Verde received an ABS pump
transplant from a deceased Peugeot.  My Alfa Doctor told me then that they
were either similar or identical.  We did not run a DNA match test though.
Jorge
Redlands, CA