RE: Milano ABS help needed

Hi Kit,

If you need a pump try APE in Hayward CA.  They usually have pretty good
prices and if I recall correctly they even gurantee their parts.

You can also try a guy name Jim in Hollywood, CA.  He's parted out many
verde's and I'd be suprised if he didn't have one laying around.  I've dealt
with him many times and can vouch for him (now if we can just get someone to
vouch for me).  His number is (310) 659-2538.

Henry

'87 Milano Verde
'78 308 GTS
'89 Katana 600