No Heat in my Spider

Friends,

It's October in Connecticut and I recently discovered that the
blower for the heater does not work.
I have checked the switch with a meter, replaced the fuse, and
still nothing.
I am thinking about pulling the heater section but after
reviewing the shop manual, I am somewhat hesitant as it seems to
be a large project. So ... I am looking for your ideas or
experiences.
Have I missed something on the troubleshooting side?
Are there any tricks to pulling and replacing the blower?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rob Favali
Manchester CT
93 Alfa Spider Veloce