Alfa in a... music video?

Having seen threads on Alfas in the media, I have another one to
add.

Whilst watching VH1 (the music TV channel) they were showing
one-hit-wonders Right Said Fred. There's a mid-70s red Spider in
their video for "I'm Too Sexy". The singer gets out of the car
and rips off his shirt as he sings the line "I'm too sexy for my
car". Err, dunno about that...

It made me think of all kinds of dichotomies: a long lived car
vs. a short-lived band; a band marketed for sex appeal owning
the same car as my father (even the same colour!).

Scary.

Neil Smith
San Francisco
'87 Milano Gold