ISO hardtop for 86 graduate

i've been looking around for a hardtop for my 86 graduate, preferably in
black, and have gotten quotes for everything from $100 + shipping for an
ambiguously described used red top to $975 + shipping for a new, primed
top. i'm going to try to keep driving her into the fall for weekend golf
outings in good weather. what's the take on the benefits of a hardtop? and
does anyone know where i could acquire one? or have any guidelines on what
model years would fit my car or if a veloce or quad top would fit?

any advice much appreciated.

lucy
lucy@domain.elided