Milano noise

I just had a new clutch put in my 89 Milano (the old one was slipping
VERY badly!!). Now I'm getting a very strange and unnerving noise. When
I take off from a complete stop quickly there is a loud (very loud)
powerful (shakes the whole car) thunk thunk thunk... then if I hit 2nd
really hard it thunks once more. My thought is that it's the drive shaft
donuts gone bad and the drive shaft is hitting the bottom of the car.
You can almost feel the impact of something right behind the center
console inside. If it is the donuts, should I have them all replaced or
just the broken one(s) and what should I expect for labor to change one
or all of them? If I crawl under it will I be able to see the donuts?
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

  -Chip
89 Milano
Poway, CA