[V6] Leaky Oil Pump Pulley Seal

Today, I finally discovered the source of my oil leak on the front end of
the motor.  I had already re-sealed the timing belt tensioner stud and
plug (they may have been leaking too), the 10mm oil galley plug on the
head (it was likely fine), and the damn thing was still leaking.  So
today I pulled all the covers off again, thoroughly cleaned everything
up, and let the motor run for awhile.  After it was properly warmed and
no leak appeared, I lit it up to about 5000 RPM for about 30 seconds and
finally a small stream of oil appeared on the forward, right-hand corner
of the right head, just above the head gasket.  Pearing around with a
light, I could see the trail of oil led along the head casting behind the
oil pump pulley.  Damn, it's gotta be the seal.  Could be worse, coulda
been the cam seal.  Of course, this shouldn't be leaking on a 3000 mile
head, but shit happens.

Anybody replaced one of these before?  I presume it's just a matter of
popping the pulley off, digging the seal out, and driving a new one in,
yes?

Throwing caution to the wind, I'm entering the car in a show tomorrow
(the leak isn't that bad, and it's not hitting the timing belt).  Tonight
I just installed the body color matched white door panels and installed
the 16" O.Z. Wheels with Toyo Proxes T1-S tires.  Damn thing looks like
it oughta be in a BTCC race now.

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed

End of alfa-digest V7 #1073